Attention all Tabernacle members, in an effort to implement safety precautions against the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic while continuing to maintain our faith and integrity without discontinuing worship service please adhere to the following:
- Effective immediately ALL meetings and activities are cancelled until further notice.
- Bible Study will be held on the TMBC Prayer Line beginning Tuesday, March 24th at 7:00pm only. The prayer line number is 712-432-0075. The Access Code is 110782.
- The 7:30am and 10:30am worship services will be live streamed beginning Sunday, March 22nd and will continue to be live streamed going forward. You may view the live stream services via our Facebook Page (Official Tabernacle M.B. Church) or here on our website.
- There will be only one service on Sunday, March 29th at 9:30am. Sunday School will begin at 8:00am. The 9:30am service and 8:00am Sunday school will be live streamed.
- We will return to holding two worship services in the month of April.
- For the safety of our members and to help prevent person to person spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we will implement social distancing during all services and Sunday school. All members are asked to sit 3 to 6 feet apart.
In addition to the above safety precautions, we will
- temporarily discontinue the fellowship portion of our worship services.
- temporarily discontinue holding hands with our neighbors during any prayers rendered.
- temporarily discontinue holding hands during the benediction.
· A secure donation box is now available near the chapel door at the front entrance of the church for members to leave their tithes and offering. If you would like to give electronically via Cash App please use Cash App name $tmbcdeposit and include the purpose of your gift on the “For” line.
· A church representative will be available in the church office every Tuesday and Wednesday if you require assistance or if you have any questions. The church office number is 850-575-2739. You may also call the church office and select extension #4 to hear important information regarding any service changes or new developments.
Remember the best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to:
– Wash your hands often
– Avoid close contact with others
– Cover coughs and sneezes
– Stay home if you’re sick
– Wear a facemask if you are sick
– Clean and disinfect frequently-touched surfaces daily